Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2013

24-

Seeking completeness to answers being cautious within those that crossed, and passed through my doors of life,with being at the "Verge of Red." 

Lye's that trampled a stain of pain, that soon to be revealed amongst the living, that deceived my every thought of linking my past. 

Wandering between the streets of avenues that never could quite see what was ahead, blinded by truth staring me in the face, down a dead end- with no answers nor truth...

Blacked out from understanding who I really was, being discouraged with every step to face reality of knowing my past would surface to my current stage.

Standing in a 10 by 10 room, the ceiling began to spin, down went my knees to the floor, back against the door.

My head began to ache, with every vision circle of life's past, as the images became more vivid, derailed by confusion of mistrust.

Chased for answers to a past unknown, as the years increased the faces of names didn't match or recognize the familiarity of the darkest places I had endured.

Managed year to year wondering what could fill the empty void of my memory loss.

Only to regain the missing answers that told the past hidden, locked behind the walls of mind.

I was suppressed of completion, knowing the remembrance of 24 years lost, only to gain myself back as a Soul of existence.

Author Maria Catania -keepamericaheard-


No comments: